Home Inspector Qualifications
As a home inspector, I inspect a home for structural soundness, and help you make a decision about the home. This will prevent problems once a home has been purchased. I inspect appliances, attics, basements, water and pipes, and the building itself, including both the exterior and interior. I take into consideration the wear and tear of the residence to provide you with home inspection tips. With this in mind, my goal is to provide you, as a potential buyer, with a report and a home inspection checklist that will help you make a decision about the cost of the home and to help you understand what it might cost for repairs down the road. I have an objective perspective, and do not represent the real estate agent. My concern is to help prevent future problems.
I am not your typical home building inspector. In addition to being an engineer, I have over 25 years of experience. I am licensed and have been a member of the Better Business Bureau for over 25 years. My qualifications as a home inspector include:
- Licensed: Home Building Inspector
- Licensed: Professional Engineer (Structural & Mechanical)
- Licensed: Exterminator (wood destroying insects)
- Licensed: Residential Building Inspector (Building Code Inspector)
- Listed: Connecticut Department of Health as a nationally certified radon measurement professional
- Licensed Connecticut Public Adjuster
Click here to see my licenses.
25 Year Member: Better Business Bureau